Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Special Day




Today I have many things to be thankful for.  In my 35 years of existence on this earth, God blessed me with so many things. I had a family who truly love for being me even from my imperfections in life. My parents, who molded me to be who I am today, as a woman with dignity, loving and a god-fearing person in my family,. I never had regrets in life which I can ask my parent why things had to happen in the wrong way.

Now that I had my own home, I am proud to be who I am today. A wife that is ever supportive to my husband. I am very grateful to God for giving me a loving, understanding and caring husband.

This afternoon, hubby came home with my younger brother bringing shopping bags full of groceries for tonight’s celebration. I never thought of cooking something or preparing food for my own celebration, but he did manage to organize a simple dinner without me doing the cooking for the food on my birthday celebration. A simple act of appreciation by setting up a special dinner for the family is a big thing for me.

I always appreciate my husband for having my part of his life and giving me his unconditional love. Our vows will not remain mere words but will indeed grow and develop into a good relationship as family. This is one thing that I am thankful to God for having us grow together no matter how difficult life will be.

I am glad to receive something added to my collections. I received calico bags which my brother bought me as his present for my birthday.  Simple and inexpensive gift don’t matter to me but it is the thought of heartily given matters the most.

0 comments: