1 kl. - Large Fish Fillet
¼ tsp. - Salt
8 cloves - Garlic (crushed and minced)
4 tsp. - Ginger (Slice Strips)
1 stalk - Leek (spring onion)
115 grams - Tomato Sauce
234 grams - Pineapple Chunks with syrup
1 cup - Water
¼ cup - Sugar
2 tbsp. - Cornstarch
2tbsp. - Water (to dissolve Cornstarch)
2 medium - Red Bell pepper (strip)
4 squares - Tokua (cubbed)
1 small - Cucumber
- Fillet Large fish (dalagang bukid) and chunk. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp. rock salt. And fry Tokua until brown.
- Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Sauté 2 cloves garlic (crushed and minced).
- 4 tsp. ginger (strips) and 1 long leek
- Add original style tomato sauce and pineapple chunks with syrup.
- Add 1 cup water and ¼ cup sugar, cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tbsp. water) and salt, pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add fish and tokua. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes and serve.