Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lambay o Swimmer Crabs


One of my favorite days is Sunday. After going to church, I used to prepare any special dish for lunch. Since it is family day and rest day from work, everyone in the family has nothing to do but to spend time in movies, games or any sports in which every one of us could participate. Sometimes we go out for a beach picnic or going to the mall. This is the day in which we could have an ample time to spend with each other.

 This morning I bought some crabs. Lambay or swimmer crabs are the usual crabs we have here in our place. I prepared it with tomato sauce and some chili. A bit of sweetness and hotness makes the viand so delicious. This is another great time for all of us. I love the day. Praise God. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given to us for the past week.

0 comments: