Thursday, September 26, 2013

Unconditional Friendship





It is nice to have friends who will love you unconditionally. It is nice to have a friend who will never forget your friendship no matter what. Even time and distance can never stop the bond of our friendship. My best friend never forgets to drop by and stay for few days in our house before and after she will leave outside the country to work abroad.  


The moment she arrived in the country, she stayed for 3 days here with us. She treated my family to the mall and even bought us many things aside from my favorite calico bags and chocolates.  Even in simple things she brought us as long as it came from her heart. I am truly overwhelmed on her real love on our friendship. For how many years she left the country, still she never forgets me and my family. Thank you my dearest best friend for your unconditional love.

0 comments: