Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The love of God that binds us together

Its midnight now and just finished fixing my old computer. I had a very long and exhausted day but still I felt no sleepy. I thank God for the strength.

Today is our 7th months of marriage. I praise God for His sustaining grace and love that binds us all throughout the adjustment period as married. Sometimes we find difficulties on dealing with our differences and pride. Thank God for using people to help us ponder to become more mature and sensitive with each other’s feelings.

This morning I read an article that says, “Despite the faults that spouses have, their marriage still can thrive; but both must look to God for help- He’ll keep their love alive.”
If you think it’s possible to love your wife/husband too much, you probably haven’t loved him/her enough. In Ephesians 5:25 says,” Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.” God tells us about loving our partners in not only the husbands to love their wives but the wives will do the same as well.

1 comments:

SASAK said...

love to god is everything than else