Friday, July 25, 2008

A Travel to Davao City




One of my greatest adventures was traveling to Davao City. From my hometown, Cagayan de Oro City, it took me more than 6 hours travel to reach Davao City. Along the way, I had seen beautiful sceneries, mountains, trees, rivers, and falls.
From this travel experienced, I wasn’t really satisfied for I never had the chance to visit some of their tourist's main attractions like The Philippine Eagle Nature Center and Crocodile Park because of the bad weather. Instead, my Aunt and I traveled around the Davao City, the biggest city of Asia, we went from one place to another for sightseeing. Davao City is being known to its fruit baring trees like Durian, Chinese Pomelo and Rambotan.
We've seen mountains, hills and fertile valleys with many orchids and animals especially the endangered Philippine Eagle.
We also got the chance of crossing the ocean to reach the White Sand Paradise Island of Samal Island. Samal Island is one of the best Islands for scuba diving.

0 comments: