Friday, July 25, 2008

A Travel to Bacolod City


I have gone to Negros Occidental twice particularly Bacolod City, the City of Smile. The last time, I'm with my husband and his parents, to visit their hometown and relatives. Normally, we want to know more about our partner's life or gone the places where he/she grows up before marriage. For me, I am glad to meet my husband’s relatives and friends back in his hometown before the wedding. Within four days of stay in town, we never got the chance to visit some of their main attractions. Instead, we went out to meet my husband’s friends, relatives and visit their favorite hang-out places.
I have also tried tasting Bacolod’s main delicacies and the Bacolod's pride, the Grilled Native Chicken. I had never tasted grilled chicken as delicious as Bacolod’s Grilled Native Chicken.
Hope to have more visits to Bacolod City these coming years, and to experience its yearly Masskara Festival celebrated on the 1st to 20th day of October every year.

0 comments: