Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spiral Pasta Salad




Today, my hubby suffers from fever and has no good appetite of eating. I prepared him viand which he usually likes to eat for lunch and dinner but still his palate never approved the taste of my cooking. Tonight, before going to bed i decided to prepare him Spiral Pasta Salad. This is actually my new invention of salad and it successfully captures his choosy palate.



Spiral Pasta
Ham
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Small amount of Mayonnaise
Small amount of All Purpose Cream
Crushed Pineapple
Minced Carrots
Minced Onion
Thyme Powder and Parsley Powder

2 comments:

Ciela said...

Hmmn... your Spiral Pasta Salad makes my mouth watery. Really looks yummy except for the ham, coz I don't eat pork. (Lol!)

shane said...

hehehe.... That's optional anyway. You can replace ham with tuna.