Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Isko Beach- Talisayan Misamis Oriental






Last March 28-29, 2009 the batch Cafe' Americano of Barista at Jamaican F & B Training Center celebrated its thanksgiving party at Isko Beach, Talisayan, Misamis Oriental. We decided to have it outside the city for us to create more bounding while unwinding ourselves from pressures in school. I created something to have an unforgettable and more lively thanksgiving party, so came out with a Barista Miss Gay 2009. All of our guy classmates really participated and never say no. I never thought of having them participated in spite of their "straight-man" status.

I assigned different committees for the said outings to have it more organized. I am so happy for the enthusiasm of my committees and never left responsibilities unfinished. Thank God for we have done the party the most unforgettable experienced ever we had, although in my part i was accidentally dropped from the terrace of our cottage. In spite of my my broken elbow, the party and Barista Miss Gay 2009 was continued and together we all enjoyed the night of laughter.

We never forget the bounding created within our friendships and hopefully this will not end. Thanks to all our batchmates Cafe' Americano for the respect you have shown towards our fellows who lead us.

0 comments: