Thursday, January 29, 2009

Created To Overcome

When I get up this morning and read today's word from Joel Osteen Ministries "Created to Overcome". I asked myself why we were created to suffer and overcome? The thought taken from the bible says "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" (I John 4:4)

For the past days I never realize that a great challenge might come. In spite the fact that recently my family is facing a situation that seems impossible to overcome and even if we haven't seen how things worked out for good but God tells us that we were created to overcome. As a child of the Most High God, the Greater One lives on the inside of us.

There are seeds of faith planted in your heart, and the way you activate those seeds is by the words of your mouth. Begin to declare, "I am bigger than this problem. I am created to overcome. I am destined to live in victory because the Greater One lives inside of me."

A question never ends.. I then ask myself again, " Am I going to be driven by pressures? Guilt? Bitterness? Materialism? Or am I going to be driven by God's purposes (for my life)?".

Thank God for His unmeasurable love, upon declaring how great is He than our problems, everything seem so easy even if we don't get anything done else today, all we are up to is to know more about Him. God didn't put us on earth just to fulfill a to-do list. He's more interested in what we are than what we do. That's why we're called human beings, not human doings.


Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.

1 comments:

Ciela said...

Hi Shane! This is truly an inspirational post. I feel blessed having read it.

Have a happy Sunday!

http://beng-gee.blogspot.com
http://ailecgee.i.ph