Saturday, October 24, 2009

3rd Mindanao Bloggers Summit

3rd Mindanao Bloggers Summit
I couldn't exchange the happiness I got today into something more valuable on my birthday as a present. For the first time Hubby and I attended the 3rd Mindanao Bloggers Summit and Philippine Blog Awards Mindanao hosted by the CDObloggers here in Cagayan de Oro City at Pearlmont Hotel headed by Ms. Chiq Montes. Being part of CDObloggers, I never regret having such a wonderful experience in which I could use it to become effective blogger. Aside from the 2 freebies I received from the raffles given by the sponsors, I also got more informations about blogging shared by Ms. Aileen Apolo, blog advertising by Ms. Janette Toral and making money online by Lyle Santos. During the summit, we were not just listeners but also we were given the chance to meet, promote and share experiences to our fellow bloggers coming from different places all over Philippines. What a birthday gift! Thank God for the success of the said event.

0 comments: